Monday, January 8, 2007
The life of a Mom
This has been quite a week. B. left for Rome and the following day K. got the stomach virus. What a mess!!! It only lasted 24 hours and I thought "that wasn't too bad!" 24 hours later (at 4 in the morning) J. got sick. Being so young he didn't try to make it to the bathroom and that was really bad!! He doesn't want to do anything but have Mom hold him and I am about to go crazy sitting on the couch or laying on the bed. J. is shouting, "get off the computer" as I type. Only 12 more days until Daddy comes home. Did I sign up to be the wife of a pilot??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Oh K, Boy do I feel for you and wish I was there to help. Last year when B moved and I lived alone that same thing happened to me and I felt so alone and frustrated. Don't ask me why we get so much on our plate as moms! I often ask that question. Just hang in there and know that there will be better days ahead! Mom used to remind me that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I would simply ask- Why do I need to be THIS strong? Love you!
Post a Comment