I am reading a great book by James Dobson called The Strong Willed Child. I told K. that it is a book to teach me better ways to discipline her and she waited until I was walking out of her room to say under her breath, "Go read ways to discipline that aren't going to work." Why in the world do I think I have a strong willed child?
God grant me patience and please remove the strong defiant will from my children. Please keep their precious spirits intact. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
2 comments:
I may need to borrow that book in about a year. I have a feeling I could learn a lot from you!
Boy do you ever have aproblem. Come to Colorado while B is out of pocket. Our village might help you with K. Do I ever despise using anything connected to Hillary.May God grant the USA freedom from all democrates that are so full of treasonist ideas. I guess that would wipe out the biggest % of that party.
POPS
Post a Comment