Today was K. first day to read a book. She is using the Hooked on Phonics series and read her first book today. We are so proud of her. She was super excited. She danced around the house then asked to call her Daddy. She read him the book over the speaker phone.
B. made it home safely from Europe but is more than likely going to Dallas for training on the 28th and on to Rome from there. That means another 3 weeks without him. It isn't his turn to go to Italy but his boss is trying to get out of going. This means B. will have to go.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! You need to plan a trip to go see family during those times so you can have help! I don't see how you do it girl. I almost pulled my hair out when B lived in Houston and me in OKC. I will certainly keep your situation in my prayers. I wish I was closer to provide more support =(
Post a Comment