Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wally's house

Yesterday J. asked if he could go to Wally's house to play. The funny thing about that is Wally is my mom's dog.

I woke in the middle of the night to a woman's voice. I jumped out of bed and stood in the hall to get my senses enough to tell where the voice was coming from. I finally realized it was upstairs in the play room. Upon listening a little better I realized it was one of K's toys saying, "mmmmm, good" and other phrases over and over. Talk about a strange awakening. The toy kitchen was talking in the middle of the night. Thanks Mom for that toy!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Grandparents ALWAYS give the BEST toys. So far, we have a wagon that clicks with EVERY step and shoes that SQUEAK. We love them, but sometimes I consider donating them to the trash man's kids!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture