Wednesday, May 2, 2007
B needs to come home
B has been gone a week and one day and I am losing my cool. I went to the gym this morning and as we were leaving K and J decided to stomp through mud that went above their ankles. K took her shoes off before this but J didn't bother removing his shoes. J decided it would be funny to run through my car while I was chasing K through the parking lot. Now I have mud on my steering wheel, seats, carpet and car seats. I have 2 more weeks before B returns and his boss informed him this type of travel will continue until at least December. B is considering Southwest Airlines but he would be gone a lot with this too. Please pray that God opens a door for us and we know that it is from God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Man, girl. I feel for you. Do you have help near by? Sounds like you guys need to move where you can be closer to friends and family if he is going to be gone so much. Hang in there. I will certainly pray!!
Post a Comment