Thursday, May 17, 2007
J Choked Again
We took the kids to eat Mexican food for lunch. J was eating chips and got choked. His face was turning red and he was getting a little air. He was coughing and gagging and finally I picked him up to hand him to B. and J started throwing up. He threw up on the table, all over himself and the floor. We quickly threw napkins over it and we cleaned it up. Everyone in the restaurant was panicked. A police officer who knows CPR came over and was about to pick J up. He was standing right behind him waiting for him to stop breathing so he could begin the CPR. Not a good way to start a meal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Man, this is so scary. I'm glad that you guys were at least in a public place. I am always scared something like that will happen when I am driving down the road. Nixon used to choke a lot, but hasn't been lately. Glad everything is ok.
Post a Comment