Thursday night was K's end of the school year program and each child had told the teacher their mother's name, age, her favorite food and what she likes to do. K. gave them my name, my age was 58, favorite food was enchiladas and I like to play with K and J. All the other moms were coming up and telling me I look great for my age.
The children also made a cookbook and K.'s recipe went like this. My mother is a very good cook. I like it when she makes chocolate chip cookies for me. This is how she makes it. She gets the milk. She rolls the dough out. Then she puts chocolate chips on them. Then she bakes them in the over on hot--about 50 degrees. She bakes them for 70 minutes. We eat them.
The kids were singing songs with the exception of K. who thought she needed to talk to the little boy next to her the majority of the time. After it was over I told the teacher if this were any indication of how she acts in school then I may see a few N's in works quietly. The teacher said, "Oh yes, she can be quite the chatter box."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment