Thursday, May 3, 2007
Our Little Tree
We have a tree that is about 4 feet tall. It started in our flower bed and we moved it when it got big enough. It just keeps on growing. K. decided it would be funny to run over it with her Jeep. She plowed right over the tree and it bounced back up. We have been afraid it might die because she took off a big piece of its bark. As we were pulling out of the driveway I mentioned that some of the leaves are red on the tips and that I hoped that didn't mean the tree was about to die. Hours later we were playing in the front yard and I am visiting with our next door neighbor. She looks up and asks what J. is doing. I look over at him and he has a shovel and is about to start digging up the tree. I ran over there and told him to stop. I asked what he was doing and his response was the tree is dieing and I am going to dig it up. I will have to remember to think before I speak next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment