B was walking through the living room this morning and the carpet was wet. He tracked it to the middle bathroom and when he opened the door the sink was on and the stopper was pushed down. We asked the kids who pushed the stopper down and K. admitted it was her. Now for the clean up. You can only imagine what a mess it is when you realize that the water had been slowly on since before dinner last night.
J. is potty training. He keeps going in a diaper or pull up so I have been putting undies on him and he had dirtied all of them so I got the bright idea to leave him naked. Note to moms: THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA if you have a strong willed child.
He went in my floor and did not tell me. I walked out of the office and there it was (and I don't mean pee.)
Kids and their messes. I am glad B was home for the flood.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment