Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't tell J a secret

Our upstairs is used for the kids play area and the kids were told yesterday to put away their toys. They were upstairs for about 3 hours and did nothing so they are grounded from television and the computer. K wanted to go back upstairs after dinner to get a toy and she was told the only reason she could go upstairs was to clean. She came to me and asked me not to tell B. that she was going to sneak upstairs to get a toy. I explained that I would not lie to B. She decided to try to get a partner in crime from J. She whispered in his ear, "Let's go upstairs and get my Doodle Bear but don't tell Dad." J said, "Okay." Then he turns to B and says, "We are going somewhere and I can't tell you where." B said, "Where are you going J?" His response was, "Upstairs but its a secret." K started crying and was terribly upset that J ratted her out. Then J said, "I wasn't suppose to tell you. Okay, now I am going somewhere and I am not telling you where." B said, "J, where are you going?" He responded, "I can't tell you this time."

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture