Friday, January 25, 2008
J's garden
B and I have been discussing building a house and we have been telling the kids we can get a dog if we get a bigger backyard. They want a dog so badly. Last night the subject came up again and I said we could also grow a big garden and then the discussion began as to what we would grow in the garden. K thought we could grow carrots to feed the bunnies that hop around in the spring. J came up with the wonderful idea that we grow bones for the dog we will be getting. K looked at us as though I know what he said won't work but it will be our secret. She added, "Yes, we could send our carrots to Mema and Pa so they could feed the rabbits that Wally chases." I love the conversations we get into at the dinner table. The conversations can be so entertaining and they enlighten me to how the kids think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment