Let me start by saying how politically correct my daughter is. She tries very hard not to hurt anyones feelings. She is also a daddy's girl! At lunch today I was telling B. all the errands I needed to run. The last one was I had to take K. to tap and ballet at 4:30 and K. said, "Well, mom since you are so busy running errands you can let dad take me to tap and ballet and that will be one less thing you have to do." I laughed and told B. that her politically correct answer was meant to not hurt my feelings. K. said, "Well, I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings. There are two ways you can say things. One way hurts and the other one doesn't so I was trying to say the one that wouldn't hurt your feelings."
Later in the day K. was watching The Golden Girls. I told her I use to watch that show when I was young. She said, "Mom, why is it in color then?"
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment