This morning I gave the kids cereal to eat after they had asked for life savers for breakfast and I had said no. I left the room to get ready for the day. J came to me and said, "I am eating a life saver since you didn't cook."
J and I went to Kohl's and for his birthday I bought him some Superman and Batman pajamas. He couldn't wait to get home and put on the Superman pajamas. I explained that when we go pick K up from school he would need to change into real clothes and he asked why. I said that since we were going out to lunch he would need to wear clothes. He said "Well, people won't know that I am not wearing real clothes because they will think I am the real Superman and these are my real clothes."
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment