Tuesday, May 6, 2008

K memorized the New Testament books


K had a challenge at Life Group. The teacher asked them to memorize the New Testament books in one month and they would be rewarded with a webkinz. That was all the incentive that K needed. She memorized the books and won that mouse webkinz. She is so excited to have it. The dentist today asked if K had any webkinz and she said yes, she has 4. K told her how she got the last webkinz so they put her on the spot and asked if she could recite the books of the New Testament for her. She said them perfectly. Way to go K.P. We are so proud of her.

I took K to get her first pedicure yesterday. She was so shy! She would hardly speak to the ladies. I think the fact that they spoke another language was intimidating for her. She just looked around and took it all in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job, K! I am proud of you too :)

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture