K came home from school with the cutest Cookbook for my Mother's Day gift. The recipe that K submitted goes as follows: My favorite thing that mom cooks is brownies. She buys a box of like healthy brownies at Wal-mart, the only place she goes usually. To make it, first she pours the stuff that's in the box into a big bucket or big bowl. Then she pours some milk in and stirs it. After that she puts it in the microwave and cooks it on high for 70 seconds. It tastes kinda chocolatey, like chocolate mixed up with bread. My mom is special to me because she cooks us food!
I thought this was funny because I have only made brownies from a box 2 times and I cook them in the oven. Also, I shop at Reasor's most of the time and go to Wal-mart only when I have to. K is usually at school when I do the grocery shopping though.
All the recipes were so cute! You can tell which kids cook with their parents and which kids have no interest.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Love this!
Post a Comment