Our pediatrician asks questions to see what the kids know and she asked J what curtains were. He said, "Things." She asked,"What kind of things." His response was, "I don't know." She says, "Where do they go?" "In the house," J responds. Dr Boyd, "Where in the house?" J said, "In my parents room." "Where in your parents room?" J said, "On both sides." "Both sides of what?" "Both sides of my parents room." "What are curtains for?" "So people can't see in." "See in what?" J looks at her like duh and says, "In the window." By now I am laughing out loud.
Another question: What is a fence?
J: A gate
Dr.: But what is it for?
J: I don't know
Dr: What is it for?
J: So you won't run in the street
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment