Thursday, February 1, 2007

Beth Moore study of Daniel

I am taking the Beth Moore Bible study of the book of Daniel and it is wonderful. I highly recommend it to anyone. The world we live in is so corrupt and it is much like Babylon. Beth Moore lets us see how our world is not so far off from the times of Daniel. She motivates us as Christians to not get enticed by the idea that you have to be young, beautiful and wealthy to make a difference.
I must say I am blessed beyond measure to have the family I have and so many good friends.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I am so glad you said this. This study was an option for our Spring study at church and I opted out because it didn't sound very interesting. Thanks for sharing- I may do it on my own now. I totally agree with all you said, and it may be just what I need! Thanks.

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture