Friday, February 9, 2007
Cycle day at the gym
Well, my friend, C., talked me into taking a cycling class at the gym. It wasn't too bad but I am not sure I used proper form. I think I will try it again. K. got up early and went with me. She got to play with her friends. Tonight we go bowling and I hope I can participate. If I am sore by then I may have sit it out. Riding your recumbent bike at home is much different than taking a 50 minute class where they tell you how hard to ride and if you are to go up a hill. Then you get off the bike and have 10 minutes of ab work! Whew!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment