Wednesday, February 7, 2007

J's haircut

B bought some hair clippers and decided to start cutting J's hair and his own. J loved daddy cutting his hair. He said, "Are we at the Barber shop?"

B. was later putting away the clippers and J said, "daddy you didn't cut your hair" and he added, "I will cut yours for you."

K has pajama day at school tomorrow. She is very excited and it is her day to do show and share. She is taking a Pinocchio book. She had to pick something the boys would enjoy too. I was informed nothing to do with princesses, clothes, jewelry or boyfriend/girlfriend. The boys think that kind of thing is gross.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh! Love the pictures. I am having so much fun reading your blog. I feel like I have a partner in crime with this whole mommy thing!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture