K. told me last night that for school today she wanted to dress up like Cinderella. I was told she needed a blue skirt and blue shirt and her needed to be in a bun. I don't know how to put hair in a bun so I convinced her a headband would look great. I found a denim skirt for her to wear and I got in trouble because it had buttons in the front and she wanted it to be smooth and technically denim is not blue. After much convincing she wore the denim skirt and a blue shirt with tights and boots. She does look like a very beautiful Cinderella. Although it was after many tears. K. cried because her dad left to run errands before she went to school and she didn't get to tell him goodbye. So on the way to school she said, "If dad comes home before I get out of school I want you to tell him hi for me."
J. got a cut on his toe and he didn't realize it. It was bleeding quite a bit and B. and I said, "How did you cut your toe?" He said he didn't know so I asked if I needed to get my needle and thread and sew it up. I explained I could give him a shot before I started sewing so it wouldn't hurt and he looked at me very seriously and said, "Momma, are you a doctor?" Some of you may not know that J. cut his lip open last May and it was really bad. Anyway, he had to have 4 stitches and it was a horrible experience so he isn't too fond of stitches.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment