Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day



K. had a great day at school (she celebrated her Valentine's Day on Tues). She got a Valentine's gift from a boy. Oh my!! Aren't we too young for this? I got a gel cover for the cycle class I am taking. I do have the most romantic husband in the world. I know all you girls are jealous! Poor J. just had to hang out with mom for V day. He said he wanted his friends to give him Valentine's cards too. Sorry kid, maybe next year if you are potty trained by then. The school doesn't let in kids in diapers.

Today is Thurs and K. had show and share. She decided she would be her own show and share. She did her cross one eye trick for her class. She said they thought it was really funny and I am sure they did.

Last night J fell asleep at 5:30 and woke up at bedtime. Have you ever seen a cuter little guy sleeping?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I think I win most romantic husband! At dinner, he says, "It's Valentine's Day?" He forgot. Not even a card!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture